How to teach colors for kids in an easy way?
Teaching colors for children is one of the fun activities for both the parents and also for children. Most commonly kids will start to learn Colors in their preschool years and the ability to identify the color is being considered as the big challenge for their cognitive development. The identification of colors helps in building up the pathways between the words and the visual clues. So making the children to Apprendre les couleurs and identifying them is more important.
Teaching colors to kids is complicated?
The identification of Colors for kids begins only when they reach around 18 months. At the same time, they also start to notice the difference between shapes, size, and texture of the objects and also pick up the similarities between them. Only at the age of 36 months, they can be able to name at least one color and to identify them easily. More than teaching them through the voice, teaching them with the objects will make them understand so sooner.
Teaching colors with everyday activities:
Teaching the colors for kids during everyday activities is the best way to reinforce the Colors concept which is being taught to them during their preschool. The children will normally attract to bright colors and also they will easily identify the bright colors than the dull one. The best 10 ways to teach kids about identifying Colors are,
- With the modeling clay- activities which are done through modeling clay is a great way for teaching colors to the children. It is a highly engaging and also fun-filled one. Through this, children will easily recognize the Colors and can build different shapes and things out of the same color and also they can make a mix of Colors.
- Color matching games –this way teaching colors are best for the pre-schoolers. Because the mindset of children will easily understand the concepts through games than by teaching. You can put the colored card down and can ask them to take the card of which color you say. This will make them apprendre Les Couleurs easily and quickly.
- Finger painting is also a fun and a good activity for making the kids to understand and analyze the Colors easily. The kids will like to play and paint with the Colors and through this, they can easily learn.
- Through the jigsaw puzzle in the cardboard strips and asking the kids to pick up the strips which are of the same color will be a fun-filled game with an understanding of colors easily.
- Through coloring the books, it becomes the simplest way to learn Colors for kids. And while coloring we can ask them what color they need. This will help them to tell the name of all the colors.
- By wearing the color of dress for more number of days will easily make them learn what color it is. Different Colors of dresses on each day of the week will make them learn 7 Colors per week. This is the easy step to make kids learn colors.