Is Coronavirus related to your eyes?
Our eyes are a sensitive part of our body. These need special care so that we can save them from certain harmful components. These days, several people are suffering from coronavirus across the world. To get proper knowledge about coronavirus and relation with eyes, you need to read a given topic.
As we all know, several people are suffering from coronavirus across the world these days. To protect you and your surrounding people from it, you need to go with some preventative measures. To get proper knowledge about coronavirus, you need to read this article properly.
What is coronavirus?
Coronavirus is explained as a group of common viruses, from which some affect only animals like cats, cattle, bats, and camels. Whereas some type of viruses affect people and leads them to common problems such as-:
- The common cold
- Kidney failure
- Even death.
IF you are feeling any type of eye problem, then you need to visit the eye doctor immediately. He first examines your eyes and then tells you what type of problem you have.
Is there any relation between new coronavirus and eyes?
According to the CDC, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, there is a relation between eyes and the Wuhan virus. Wuhan Virus spreads from person to person. When a person coughs or sneezes, he produces airborne “respiratory droplets”. These droplets affect nearby people badly or you may get this virus by touching a surface or object, where droplets can land. And then if you touch your eyes and mouth, it will surely affect you.
In this condition, you need to visit the eye hospital, so that you can get a proper check-up to get the right treatment.
Symptoms of the new coronavirus
- The signs of new coronavirus include respiratory illness such as cough, fever, and breathing problems too.
- Some other signs of coronavirus are headache, runny nose, and sore throat.
If these signs last for more than 14 days, then you need to visit the specialist immediately.
Diagnosis of coronavirus
To know the coronavirus in your body, your specialist suggests you provide blood samples and you need to undergo the lab tests for the respiratory system.
Is there any type of vaccine available to treat new coronavirus?
No, there is no vaccine available to treat new coronavirus. Only preservative measures help you to reduce the risk of spreading of coronavirus.
How to reduce the risk of contracting coronavirus?
According to the Virginia Department of Health, there are certain preventive measures that you need to take to reduce the risk of contracting coronavirus. These include-:
- You must wash your hands with mild soap and water after certain activities like-:
- Coughing or sneezing
- Before and after caring for a sick person
- Before eating food.
If you do not have soap, then you must go with an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- It is necessary to cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you sneeze or cough. And then immediately trash that tissue in a bin.
- You must avoid touching your mouth, eyes, and nose with unwashed hands.
- Do not go outside, if you are sick and get medical help immediately.
- You must wash your hand properly with soap or alcohol-based sanitizer after contact with animals.